User-Friendly. We know computers. We understand people.
We value long-term relationships. These are the keys to our success. Learn more about us.
7 Reasons Why You Should Use E-Geniuses:
- We are there when you need us.
- We both benefit from the relationship.
- We share common goals and interests.
- We give sound advice when it is necessary.
- We offer support and provide solutions.
- We make sure to let you know exactly what is going on.
- We look out for you by making sure that problems are avoided.
When E-Geniuses was conceptualized in 2002, the realization was that people wanted a different kind of computer service that focused on preventive maintenance. Most computer repair companies were based on one-time fixes instead of ongoing support for clients. Ongoing support was only available to large companies with in-house I.T. Departments. Founder, Joey Mariano, wanted to provide Personal I.T. Support to small, mid-sized businesses as well as home-users. In 2004, E-Geniuses was started. Computer repair in Los Angeles hasn’t been the same since. Plans to cover areas surrounding the Los Angeles areas is currently in the works.
“E-Geniuses provides services that clients value. In my book, that makes it a successful business.” – Joey Mariano
Why Choose Us For Your Computer Service and Repair Needs?
- Delegation – Spend your time doing things you value most.
- Worry-Removal – Know that your well-maintained system will consistently work the way it should.
- Trustworthy – We understand that trust makes life easier.
List of the major services we provide:
- On-Site Computer Support
- Laptop Repair i.e. Keyboard Replacement, Hard Drive Crash
- PC & Mac Data Recovery
- Virus Protection (Avast or Nod32 Recommended)
- Remove Adware and Malware (Includes installation of free AntiSpyware i.e. Spybot Search and Destroy)
- Setup system to automatically Backup Online in addition to an On-Site Backup
- Setup Small Business Telecommuting
- One-on-One Tutoring
- Remote Help Desk Technical Support
- Install Hardware and Software Upgrades
- Data Migration