serv·ice - (noun) an act of assistance (verb) to make fit for use
Service first, computer second. It’s about how technology can be used to help you. We understand computers. More importantly, we understand people. We can assist you with computer services at your home, business, in-shop or remotely.
Our staff will work with your staff to ensure business/IT alignment. It's like having your own personal IT department.Goals:
- Keep your systems functioning optimally.
- Individual staff can utilize the IT
- The IT implementations translate into business value.
- IT support is responsive.
When you have a maintenance plan with us, it is our responsibility to make sure that your computers are running well. Allowing us to take care of your systems will give you the peace of mind to do what you do best.Maintenance Plans include:
- Regular system updates, virus and malware scans.
- Ensure that your backups are happening on schedule.